Looking for Our Next Senior Pastor
We’re in the process of seeking God to provide a senior pastor of Hope in the City. Below you can find a…
- form where you can apply
- downloadable job description
- link to the pastoral discernment team who will interview you.
Here’s a starting description to see if you might be a good fit with us…
You’re a leader who naturally empowers others…
- A vision torchbearer who loves guiding others deeper into the presence of God,
- A confident speaker capable of leading a team of speakers,
- A passion for unreached people groups across the sea and in Austin,
- And a keen sense to follow the Holy Spirit’s spontaneous leading.
We’re a church who loves Austin AND the nations…
- Spends way too long greeting each other,
- Has no formal dress code,
- Often shows up 15 minutes late to worship,
- And wish we could keep it going forever.
- We long to see missing limbs restored, the blind see and the dead raised to life.
- We’ve tasted a trickle, but we want more.
If that excites you, we’d love to hear from you.
Please CLICK HERE to download the job description.
To learn more about the Pastoral Discernment Team that is leading our search, CLICK HERE.
If you’re ready to start a dialog with the team to be considered for the role, fill in the form below.