Hope 242 is the college ministry of Hope in the City. We are a Christ-centered community of students with a passion for Jesus and compassion for people.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO:
- Being family and discovering identity
- Forging disciple-makers and serving others
- Creating freedom and expressing joy
- Embracing diversity and redeeming culture
- Thinking global and living local
Our priority is to be DiscipleMakers who follow Jesus contagiously.
Go on mission.
Learn more about DiscipleMakers
“As you come to him, the living Stone rejected by humans but chosen by God and precious to him, you also like living stones are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.” 1 Peter 2:4-5
You are invited to join us on Thursday nights to belong to our family, enjoy a free meal, encounter God in worship, experience authentic friendships and receive dynamic teaching and prayer. We would love to see you at the Warehouse this Fall 2018 semester!
- Thursday evenings on UT campus // 7-9pm in Union Building Sinclair Suite (UNB 3.128)
- Immediately followed by After Hours, various student-led activities
HoCos unite DiscipleMaker groups who explore God’s Word, discuss life challenges, ask spiritual questions, pray for each other and serve in the community together. We intentionally invest in one another to follow Jesus more fully and invite new followers of Jesus. The expression of a Hope Community is…
- Model Acts 2:42-47
- Meet each week around the UT campus and plan to multiply throughout the year.
- Carry their own expression of church built around worship, discipleship and evangelism.
- Activate during the college semesters: September – December, January – May.
Locate a Hope Community you’d like to join, and then click “contact leaders” to get more detailed information.
|Tuesday - Evening||Union Building | Guadalupe St|
|Families with Kids under 12||Families with Middle/Highschoolers|
|Rotates Meeting Locations||Shares Meals Together|
|Adult & Family||College|
|Sorry, No Childcare|
HOPE 242 UPCOMING EVENTS
Want to get connected or have questions about Hope 242? We’d love to talk to you!
- College Pastor: Matt Kehn (click here to email Matt) 469-412-3589