Hey Hope in the City family! We’re launching this new blog for our church that we think will be a huge blessing to our community. Our intention with this first post is to share the vision for this new endeavor. We have several purposes that we believe this blog will fulfill that will help us become a more connected, informed, and encouraged community!
- Testimonies – Have you ever felt like God just brought a breakthrough to you life, maybe a shift in your thinking or perspective, a change in your circumstances, or something physical, such as a healing but few people know about it? We’d love to have you share your testimony on the blog as a place to share what God has done in your life. Revelation 19:11 tells us that, “the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.” Simply put, your testimony actually releases a spirit of prophecy to see God do it again. It spurs on someone else’s faith to believe God for their own miracle! We value what God is doing in your life and would love to see your story stewarded here.
- Announcements – Think of this as an announcement plus. We want this to be a place for people that are leading events such as equipping classes to expand on their heart for the class. We don’t just put on classes to keep us all busy with church events. We invest in these classes because we want to invest in you, and you are a carrier of the Kingdom of God wherever you go. These types of posts will give you a better idea of what the classes will be about so you can catch the teacher’s vision for this class.
- Mission Trip Recaps – We want the attendees of the various mission trips to give us a little recap of their experience here on the blog!
- Devotional Posts – Elders and staff of Hope in the City will be writing posts throughout the year on a topic to inspire and encourage your faith!
- Sharing and stewarding our unique culture – We have a unique culture at Hope in the City. We’d love to see some posts on the various aspects of our church that make us unique for the purpose of continuing to grow in and fan into flame those things, as well as giving new people a little insight into why we do what we do!
We pray this is blog will be a blessing and encouragement to you, inspire your faith and strengthen the family of Hope in the City. If you have a post you would like to submit, or would like to bounce an idea off of me, please shoot me (Lindsey Falls) an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to reading your stories and seeing God move though this new avenue!